Friday, December 18, 2009

Life

It's been Unbelievably Hot.
In Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria...
Everywhere is at least 30+, many above 40+!!

But, it's Cool to hear my Elder Boy saying......

"This's Life!" while us having lunch at home.

I : What do you mean?

B : This's Life, Dad. Because....
(He gave me a Satisfying Smile)

I : Because......?

B : Because we've a House.

I : Yes.

B : Because we've Air-conditioning.

I : Yes.

B : And because we've Clean Clothes!

I : Yes, of course.

B : Life is Good because it's Nice & Cool in our Own Home
And we do NOT need to wear smelly sweating dirty clothes!

I : I'm glad you Appreciate Life with small things.
So, Good Life does NOT need TV or Computer Games, Right?
So, NO need to have your 20-minute Weekly Computer Game Quota?

I could see his eyes open wide, trying to protest!

Fate
Simple Life is a Great Life
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment