Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Learning from Halloween

The day after the Halloween.

As usual - lazy in bed.
Lazy Sunday.

When I finally got into the bathroom,
My Elder Boy suddenly came in.
With his Halloween bucket.
Saying, "Trick or Treat!"
With a big smile.

I was speechless.
Because my mouth was full of toothpaste.

He carried on,
"Have you found anything wrong, Dad?"

I could only shake my head.
The toothpaste was dripping.

"First, today is not Halloween day.

Second, it should not be in the morning.

Third, it should not be in a bathroom!

O.K.?"

I had to nod my head to agree.
And waved him to leave bathroom.
I really did not wish to clean the floor!

I told him later.
Self Learning/Discovery was very important.
And was glad to see him having Logical Thinking.

His eyes kept blinking.
A Happy Boy.
Keeping his parents Happy.

Fate
Learning from Everything
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment