Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween.

A 90-minute walk with our boys was a Test for our Will!!

Very Tiring.
But also Very Interesting.

From the people Opening their doors.

"Only Treat. Only Treat. No Trick! No Trick!"

"You're NOT scary enough!!"

From the people Waiting near their Doors.

Two homeowners decided to let their children....
To scare us!
With their Scary Face Masks!
Quietly coming from our back!!

From my 6-year-old Younger Boy.

When one homeowner stated,
"Ops...I'd completely forgotten it's Halloween today!"

My Younger Boy replied,
"It's O.K. It's Acceptable."

When a homeowner stated,
"Sorry, I'd forgotten to buy sweets."

My Younger Boy replied,
"I suggest you to put a note at your fridge to remind you to buy sweets next year."

He was only trying to be Helpful!

Happy Halloween.

Fate
Making Good Memories with our Children
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment