Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday

It's my Younger Boy's birthday sometime ago.
He's excited - you could tell and.......hear it.
When me taking him to/from school.

YB :  It's only 10 days to my birthday.

YB : It's only 9 days to my birthday.

YB : I'm so excited - only 5 days to my birthday.

Finally, the night before the day.
I's having a bed time talk about with him.

I : I got something really special for your birthday.

YB : Really?

I : Yes. Would you like to guess?

YB : A Pokemon set?

I : No. You know I'd buy you something...
To stimulate you, to prepare you for Life.

YB : Oh, No!

I : Yes, I'm afraid. Yes, yes!

YB : Oh.... Not 11+ Test paper, is it?


I laughed.

YB : Oh... And SAT paper?
And Key Stage 2 practice?


I laughed louder.

I : No, my favourite Younger Boy.
Why would I buy that for your birthday?

YB : Pleased to hear that.
Wait a minute, I'm your ONLY Younger Boy!

Fate
Everyday is a Birthday, Every is a Happy Day
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment