Friday, December 23, 2011

Run

Sometime ago, after him returning from school,
Elder boy started a chat while having a snack.

EB : We'd the whole Year 8 mini marathon run.

I : Today?

EB : Yes.
Do you want to guess what position I came in?

I : Hm....

EB : There're about 120 of us.

I : Last year, you came in around...
The 5th....LAST...Hm....

EB : Well, this year was better.
But not that much better.

I : Were you...Hm....

EB : O.K. Let me give you a better idea.
I didn't make it into a 2-digit position.

I : You came at 110th?

EB : No. I came at 101th!

I : That's amusing! A big improvement!
Didn't I tell you,
'Practice makes things better'?

EB : Yes.

I : Next year, perhaps 99th?

Fate
Everything is Possible ...with Time & Efforts
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment