Friday, December 9, 2011

Music

While us having after school tea at home,
Elder Boy told me about his Music lesson.

EB : Remember I said about the music lesson?

I : Yes, you told me. Class divided into teams.
Each team has to come up with its own song.

EB : Yes.
Our team agreed to do our last rehearsal today.
Had a rehearsal room time starting after lunch.

I : That's good.

EB : Do you know what happened at lunch?

I : Hm....no.

EB : It's Christmas Lunch today at school.
So even though we planned to spend only 15 minutes...
To eat our lunch and the remaining time for rehearsal,
We couldn't leave the canteen.

I : Why?

EB :  When us getting up from chairs after finishing the meal,
Trying to leave, we're told to sit down & stay because we only...
Finished the main course & had to stay for dessert.

I : At least you left after dessert.

EB : No.
When us getting up from chairs again after finishing the dessert,
We're then told to sit down & stay because every student ...
Would be given a small X'mas gift.

I : Sure you lot left immediately after taking a gift?

EB : No.
When us getting up from chairs the 3rd time after getting the gift,
We're then told to sit down & take turn to leave the canteen.

Fate
Proper Planning Prevents Pathetic Performance
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment