Friday, December 16, 2011

Like

While driving him home after school,
I asked Younger Boy a question.

I : Honestly, who do you like more,
Me or Mum?

YB : Honestly......Hmm.. Let me think.
Well, Mum is in charge of Present?

I : In charge of ....what did you say?

YB : Do you think you need a hearing aid?

I : Sorry, need....?

YB : A hearing aid.

I : Haha, yeah, I may need one.

YB : You can get one from Specsavers.
Yes, Mum is in charge of Presents.

I : Presents?

YB : Yes, Gifts. X'mas Gifts, Birthday Gifts...

I : O.K.

YB : You're in charge of Work.

I : Work?

YB : Yes, my extra (home) work at home!

I : Oh, yes.

YB : And TV time?
Seem like both of you are in charge.

I : So? And the conclusion?
Me or Mum?

YB : Well....It's hard to say....haha!

I : Alright then.
I'm now in charge of.....Violence, hahaha!

Fate
Like Father, Like Son
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment