Friday, December 2, 2011

Mark

While playing table tennis with me at home,
Elder Boys started telling me his day at school.

EB : Do you know what happened today?

I : Please tell me.

EB :  Remember I told you,
We've to mark our classmates' work?

I : Yes, you've told me before.

EB : While us doing that in a lesson,
A classmate said to me,
'You give others lower mark because .....
You want to be the one getting top mark.'

I :  Do you?

EB : Of course not.
You told me to be Honest and Fair.

I : Yes, I did.

EB : A few giving high mark may be because..
They don't want to upset their friends.
Or may be few want to make themselves popular.
I'm just being Honest and give Fair mark.

I :  Did you say that to that classmate?

EB : No, I didn't.
But I said and did something else.

I : What did you say then?

EB : When he said it, I's actually marking...
Someone's good work, which I gave a 4/5.
I then showed it to him and asked him,
'Is the mark Low enough to you?'

Fate
Humour could go a long way
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment