Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holiday

Tomorrow comes the end of our 6-day holiday in Cairns.

My 10-year-old Elder Boy stated this morning,
"It would be nice if we stay in Cairns for a month."

Sound familiar?

Earlier this year, we had a 4-day holiday in Gold Coast.
My Elder Boy stated at the time,
"We should stay here for at least a week."

Children love holidays.
Especially mine.

Because they have to do MINIMUM work while on holiday.
No Comprehension. No Writing. No Maths etc.

But I always remind them,
"Life is Work, Play, Work, Play....."
"Can NEVER be ONLY Play"
"And Always Work First"

And I also remind them lately,
"You two have More Holidays than most children,
"Because Mum & I are always prepared to take you two for holidays"

But, I've made a deal with my Elder Boy.

He's to have a Longer Holiday.
And an Overseas Holiday.
If he does well in the coming International Test.
I would like to know where he's at.

Children love Negotiation.
And they are good at it!

Fate
Holidays - keep us Going!
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment