Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hierarchy

Some months ago, my Younger Boy told me,
"Dad, I'm XXX's (My Elder Boy's name) Slave."

Few weeks ago, he briefed me,
"Dad, I'm XXX's worker."

Recently he updated me,
"Dad, I'm XXX's Assistant."

Very Lately, he advised me,
"Dad, I'm XXX"s Personal Assistant."

It's obvious that even a 6-year-old understand the Hierarchy.
Thanks to the Lion KING?
But at least, he's Advancing in his rank!

I : Why do you do whatever XXX tells you?

B : A Younger Brother has to what he has to do.

I : Which is?

B : Whatever his Elder Brother asks for.

I : You do NOT have to if you do not want to.

B : I want to................ because he'll give me something back.

I : Which is?

B : To invent a new game to play with me!

Oh, Yes, Carrots and.....................Carrots!

Fate
Everyone needs Someone
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment