Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Open Home

We've recently put our house for a Private Sale.

http://www.diysell.com.au/realestate/detail.asp?PropID=P20248

And we're to do our 1st Open Home this Sat.
So, I shared with my wife about some Innovative Ideas.

I : I think we should make our Open Home Unique.

W : Meaning?

I : Like try something New.

W : Like?

I : Putting up our Bouncing Castle in our garage, creating a Party Mood?

W : I prefer keeping the Castle for Indoor Use.

I : Having a BBQ, creating a Family Mood?

W : I've to do extra shopping and cleaning then.

I : Our boys playing soft piano background music, creating a Relaxing Mood?

W : That's a Good Idea. The Boys need to help too.

I then talked to my elder boy.
He liked the idea too.
So, I asked him to write down the songs he'd be playing.

He came back with a Surprise.
He did write down the songs on a piece of paper.
But the "Heading" on the paper was,

"Terms & Conditions in Playing Piano",
Stating clear there'll be NO Shouting, NO Change in songs etc..

Speechless!

Fate
Everyone Has a Role in a Family
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment