Friday, September 18, 2009

Lonely

I had a chat with my 6-year-old boy about "Lonely" a few days ago.

I : Have you ever felt Lonely, my boy?

B : No.

I : Why Not?

B : Why should I? I can always play by myself, play piano, play lego & read books.

I : What about playing with others? Do you not want to play with friends?

B : XXX (my Elder Boy's Name) is my friend. You're my Friend. Mum is too.

I : Do you not want to play with children of your age?

B : No. I can play with anyone.

I : Who's your best friend, then?

B : XXX!!

I : What about me?

B : You got 99.1 out of a hundred.

I : Well, that's Good! Very Good! Mm..... Just Curious. What's Mum's score?

B : Well, it's 9........9........99 point.......5, 99.5!

Never mind, Strict Dad is always not as popular as Kind Mum!

Fate
Life is Perfect when your Children Praise you
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment