Saturday, September 12, 2009

Second

Second Best.

The name of a small shop selling second hand goods in UK.
In a small village, Brightling Sea.

It came to my head when my wife mentioned the word, "Second."

I was Day Dreaming at the time.

W : We should thank our children.

I : Oh, yeah......

(What's the catch?Mm...... Setting me up to thank you?)

W : Because they've given us a Second Childhood.

I : Oh..yeah.....

(Wait a Second.. what's the catch?)

W : It's because of them, I play Lego again, play chess again, watch Tom & Jerry again...

I : Oh, yes. Of course (woke up at last)
Yes, you're absolutely right. I'm feeling like a young boy too. Pretending to be a tiger....

W : Many parents trying to bring their children into an Adult World.
And Our boys bring us to their world, a Child's World, a much Happier World.

I : That's Right. A World full of Fun & Laughter.
(Even at aged 6, my younger boy very often still tends to skip and not walk!)

I : Mm..... May be......
May be, we should also have a Second......

W : Second?

I : Second Honeymoon!

Fate
Children Cheer Us Up
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment